Book Eye Test
If you are a first time customer at Optica, registration will cost 100 KShs and thereafter you are eligible for FREE eye tests for LIFE at any Optica branch.
- Eye Test - Comprehensive eye exam
- Contact Lens Test or Trial - For new or existing contact lenses wearers
Select Date and Time
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please bring the following:
- Your Current or Previous Spectacles (if any)
- Your Current or Previous Contact lenses & Boxes (if any)
- Your Current or Old prescription card (if any)
- Your Health/Medical Insurance Card (No Registration Fee for health insurances we have partnered with. Click Here to see the list)
We encourage arriving 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure we can understand all your vision needs.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your Optometrist may ask simple questions about your medical history and any eye problems you might be experiencing. He/ She will then perform a series of tests to assess your general eye health such as eye pressure, visual sharpness, pupil reaction to light and refractive conditions such as near-sightedness or far-sightedness.
The Eye Test will take approximately 15-20 Minutes
For Contact Lenses Trial, the session will include how to apply, remove and handle contact lenses safely. If doing a test and trial, the session might take up to 1 hour.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your Optometrist will review the results of your eye exam and make the necessary recommendations based on your eye tests. In case of further examination, you might be referred to a specialist. If you need prescription glasses, it will be time to try on some new frames at our branch. We have a wide range of options to choose from that are sure to suit your taste and budget.